Friday, November 28, 2014

Candied orange peels









This candied orange peels are made from Rosetta's blog, who is an author of a cookbook "My Calabria." This was the best candied peels I ever made. I made this for last year Christmas baking, refrigerated, and still stay fresh. I highly recommend this recipe as the Kerala plum cake turned out to be a hit with hints of citrusy flavor that was not strong or bitter. Go ahead and follow her recipe with step by step instructions

Rosetta has also done a video on her blog for candied peels and it shows how perfect candied orange peels can be made. 

All thanks to Rosetta. 


Candied peels stored in zip lock bags

1 comment:

  1. Must try because I eat oranges almost everyday and have been throwing away the peels. Time to keep now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...